Recent interaction between WCD ministry and general public tells us a lot about feminism in India.
- Single mothers want more benefits, and yes these are the women nominated for WCD ministry’s coveted #100Women program. These are the women who were single mom by choice and want taxpayers to pay for their choice –
2. Some single moms are one step ahead. They want similar duration leave as maternity leave even for the adoption of a child. No hassle or pain of childbearing but equal fun. Corporates can flee away –
3. …and to all these proud single moms, we have this answer on the timeline. The proud single mother gets the lesson of her life in her old age –
A mother raised her three daughters independently for forty years but then when they are settled, they wanted to sell her own self acquired property. WCD minister however, redirects her to NCW instead of forwarding her complaint to NCW or helping her directly.
4. Some men go overboard without realizing they were digging their own grave.
This gun will be aimed at these men one day.
5. We see the reality of gender sensitization when men start behaving like females –
6. Ministry is instilling a sense of guilt in younger boys from the childhood in the name of gender equality.
..and when it comes to speaking equality –
7. or about women being more juvenile than real ones –
8. Some didn’t get any answer from the ministry but their comments tell us a lot –
9. It’s only about money; honey –
Now, do you realize why women in India are never empowered? Do you realize why we have an ever-increasing rate of ‘Crimes Against Women’? Let us know your thoughts.