Recent interaction between WCD ministry and general public tells us a lot about feminism in India.
- Single mothers want more benefits, and yes these are the women nominated for WCD ministry’s coveted #100Women program. These are the women who was single mom by choice and want taxpayers to pay for their choice –
- Some single moms are one step ahead. They want similar duration leave as maternity leave even for adoption of a child. No hassle or pain of child bearing but equal fun. Corporates can flee away –
- …and to all these proud single moms, we have this answer on the timeline. The proud single mother gets the lesson of her life in her old age –
- Some men go overboard without realizing they were digging their own grave.
This gun will be aimed at these men one day.
- We see the reality of gender sensitization –
- Ministry is instilling a sense of guilt in younger boys from the childhood in the name of gender equality.
..and when it comes to speaking equality –
- or about women being more juvenile than real ones –
- Some didn’t get any answer from the ministry but their comments tell us a lot –
- It’s only about money; honey –
Now do you realize why women in India are never empowered? Do you realize why we have ever increasing rate of ‘Crimes Against Women’?