Tracking feminist funding is a series that tracks the funding of Indian NGOs by foreign bodies. Recently Indian government cracked down on such foreign-funded NGOs as they selectively hinder growth projects in the name of environmental or social activism. It is time to expose all such NGOs and demand banning them.
- Canter for Social Research of Ranjana Kumari
- Institute for Social Democracy of Khurshid Anwar
- Lawyers Collective India of Indira Jaisingh
- Jagori – The force behind OneBillionRising
- Funding of Flavia Agnes and her NGO Majlis
- Funded by Jewish and Christian groups ‘Nirantar Trust’ organizes street protests against rape in India
Behind The Scenes of Their ‘Social Work’ Is False Rape Extortion