Your post must be on below topics:
- Global Anti-Feminism Issues
- Men’s Health
- Relationship Issues
- Men’s Fashion
- Father’s Rights
- Law Misuse
- Crime Statistics and Research on Crime against men
- Men/Boy’s issues
Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- Your post must be original and not previously published either on the Web or in print.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site. You may, however, post a brief summary on your site that links to the post.
- Please provide your pic and few lines about yourself to be published along with the post
- Your post should be at least 2000 words long
- We might ask you to make some changes in the post.
- By submitting a guest post you ensure it does not violate any copyright laws.
- Once submitted, a post and all its images and graphics will be considered TMF property.
- Any post once published on TMF can’t be removed in future for any reason.
- Bylines should be no more than 5-6 sentences telling readers who you are, what you do, and where to find you.
- Please include a profile headshot image of you in JPEG format
- You may have up to 3 properly formatted anchor text links that go to relevant Web site, blog or social media
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. I will reply to your submission within 7-10 business days.
- Type “Guest Post” in the subject line of the email.
- Please include the post in the body of the e-mail. Do not include it as an attachment as I will not open an attachment from unknown sources. Also, please do not include HTML coding.
- TMF will inform you via email if your post has been accepted by us.
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest blogger on my website. I look forward to receiving your submission. I will work hard to ensure not only a smooth process.