It is not very happy moment for me as a man in India and I don’t feel like adding ‘Respected’, ‘Hon’ble’ before your name. But as a union minister probably I needed to add that. But after reading the latest draft National Policy for Women I am not able to add any of these as I clearly see your and your ministry’s hatred towards Indian males well reflected in the above policy. And yes I do not find anything to empower women rather than it being a comprehensive policy to destroy men as I shall explain in this letter.
The draft policy says it is your ministry’s vision to empowerment of women and I only wish the ministry knew what empowerment really meant. I shall try to capture my thoughts pointwise here –
- The policy mentions that ‘Women Empowerment’ “is a process that will make women realize their full potential in terms of access to opportunities, resources and freedom of choices both at home and outside. “ – So this could have been restricted to inform women about the existing opportunities available to them rather than using the government created opportunities only for women and depriving men of the same. Remember, Indian males had voted you to power as well and they wanted equal access to such opportunities rather than being deprived of such opportunities and making them available only to women. In this process of giving women the resources and freedom of choices all this policy does is to take away these rights from men as shall be elaborated later.
- In the context of women advancement the policy states that “advancement is accompanied by women’s ability to influence the direction of social change”. You have also mentioned about Indian constitution and other global treaties. But remember our constitution only talks about equality to genders and not giving all benefits only to women and depriving men of the same. If women were restricted to some public places before independence was a bias against them this government is creating more bias against men and boys by restricting their access to opportunities, resources and by not giving them choices. All because they don’t have any ministry to talk about their issues. It is also a shame that your ministry is handling welfare for Indian boys and you are very well showing step mother like attitude to them.
- In clause 1.4 of the policy mentions that this policy was needed because after implementation NEPW, 2001 there are technological advancements in the world that had impacted women more than men. What made the ministry think so? When your ministry on several occasions created several kinds of reservations for women in different educations institutes of excellence including IITs and IIMs or given them grace marks to enter those institutes you have created bias against men. Today most of the social media users are women and in no way they are deprived of. Rather by denying legitimate entry to educational centers of excellence to many deserving boys, your ministry has shown hatred towards them.
- The 12 points stated in the introduction of the policy to clarify the need of this new policy seems not only vague but intended towards complete destruction of the society and telling pure lies about women empowerment and gender equality and gender equity. The twelve point objectives (Clause 4 of the policy) stated the holistic view of how a govt. can create deep rooted bias in all spheres of life of a gender. You felt the need of affordable and quality healthcare only for women, you felt the need to incentivize affordable and quality education only for girls when our census report shows that all India Female to Male Graduate ratio is 955 when the gender ratio shown in the same 2011 Census is 943. The policy also talks about transforming discriminatory social attitude towards women by involving men, while in reality we have criminals Rohtak Sisters getting bravery award from state women’s commission. So is your ministry trying to portray such women as bravehearts, goddesses by using men? Is your ministry trying to prove that women are saints and they need to be always projected like one no matter what happens?
- The objectives stated in the beginning also talks about developing gender sensitive legal – judicial system. When in India we see false cases in all sections pertaining to crimes against women is heaping in our courts, when we see women are misusing every law so much and no courts can even punish them, when we see our chief justice crying in public to get more judges to clear off pending cases (which is because of unprecedented rise in false complaints in women related crimes), when your policies have crippled the judiciary and denied justice to everyone how as a minister of the union government you can justify this complete destruction of our society?
- I understand your focus in women’s healthcare giving preference to pregnant and lactating mothers. They probably needed to be treated with care as our future generation is with them but how will you describe shifting family planning focus to male sterilization from female sterilization other than making men losing their reproductive rights. What authority does the constitution of India give you to do so? If our constitution has given the government any right create “special provisions” for women that can never mean that it has given right to “take away” same rights from men. Ministry complete hatred against Indian men are clear in this policy. Similarly the policy talks about giving priority attention to women suffering from Cancer, Cardio-Vascular Diseases and HIV/AIDs with suitable policies shows that this govt. does not care about same issues in men. Even if this mention is only about prioritizing these ailments over other ailments women suffer from, but with intervention of govt. policies in these areas will only make sure differential treatments against men.
- The policy’s agenda to create special geriatric care for women aged 60 or above because they constitute 8.4% of population. What a shrewd way to avoid the fact that women in India are actually not endangered as the ministry and the government is otherwise promoting in all platforms but they are living longer. So when women in India are living longer this government is again creating more bias among senior citizens by giving women special medical care. When the government knows that men are being killed systematically until 60 years of age, no matter how many of them are left post 60 years the govt. does not bother about them. This shows the hatred this government has towards 51% of population in the country. Eventually all of them will have to face this discrimination.
- If the above discriminatory policies were not enough, you have made even right to live difficult for men in unreached areas. The policy in clause 5.1.XVIII states that uninterrupted supply of food grains will be made available to women and children in unreached areas during national emergencies under National Food Security Act, 2013. Problem is the government still do not recognize the fact that poor families in unreached areas are anyways deprived of quality/nutrient food. If men cannot survive the disaster, how will they help women and children to survive, or your govt. is saying men living alone and those who are unmarried do not have any right to get quality food grains. By giving control to such food grain banks to women SHGs you are also opening us these banks to be exploited by private groups that will deny access to men completely. Is it why men in India had voted for you to deprive them of their basic right to live?
- If the above areas to deny men their right to live was not enough then your ministry had also drafted a policy to rob our little boys of their right to have quality education, skills and jobs. Whatever the section 5.II of the policy states is full of how our boys will be deprived of their Right to Education and how they will be made incapable by creating a deep rooted institutional injustice in India. When you talk about giving special pre-primary training only to girls so that they become more competitive in primary schools thus creating unfair competition for boys. This is done at a time when our Census data shows that the Gender Parity Index (GPI) which is the ratio between Gender Enrolment Ratio (Female:Male) in class I – V is actually 1.00. This indicates that today we have equal participation of female students in primary education but your ministry is creating unnecessary bias against male students who are supposed to be taken care of by your ministry. When you make our girls more competitive at primary schools level our boys will find it more difficult to sustain that competition and unnecessary bias created in the system and will eventually drop out. The same is true when you talk about skill development or sexual harassment complaints in schools. When such harassment can happen to both genders and culprits may be both the genders you are completely ignoring the rights of boys thus proving your ministry’s incapability to handle such issues.
- Your policies mentioned in 5.II.V and 5.II.VII and 5.II.IX are also significantly biased against our boys. Mention of recruitment of more female teachers and then talking about teaching gender roles to our little kids is outrageous. Because that will create a feministic role models and a skewed idea about gender roles. The provision of encouraging females to join technical/scientific courses through financial assistance, coaching and quota system only tells me that govt. is again trying to destroy our educational excellence in these areas. Quota in centers of excellence like IITs and IITMs will only create unnecessary debate of incompetent women getting the opportunities depriving deserving male candidates. This is nothing but showing your hatred to the boys unfortunately who are supposed to be taken care of by your ministry. Same goes for other benefits created for girl students including govt. collaboration with international universities. So this policy of yours clearly and openly states that this government is bent on taking away all educational rights from Indian males and unless they are super intelligent they can’t sustain in the race of life. This is NOT creating women empowerment but unfortunately this is wasting govt. resources in wrong areas and looting Indians of everything. I am ashamed to see you as a minister now.
- The policy’s finding that because women do not engage in economy and they are mostly employed in unorganized sector with less paid jobs and thus a comprehensive plan to engage them in mainstream economy is not well thought out. Giving them priority in all govt. land redistribution, purchase and lease schemes and giving them tax benefits for any such acquisition is not women empowerment but women appeasement. While this takes into account the land and real estates owned by women this does not take into account the gold and jewelry they own. They also own house and real estate property. As this analysis from different reports show that Indian women own more property than men. Indian women own USD 58.5 BN worth of property whereas Indian men own only USD 40.8 BN worth of property. This clearly shows that your ministry’s objective in this national policy is solely to deprive men in all possible ways which is nothing but shows profound male hatred. Giving tax rebates, excise duty exemptions to women will only increase the tax burden on men. So while men pay taxes to your government they will be deprived of all their rights by such institutional measures. Also while your ministry is increasing factors to increase women acquired properties you have not yet made it illegal for women to demand rights in their husband’s property where they don’t have any contribution. This is a double jeopardy created by you that only shows how much hatred you have for men and how this govt. is creating injustice for our future generation.
- In this policy when you spoke about creation of equal pay environment for women you have also spoken about giving them financial benefits and quota to increase their numbers in positions of CXOs, Civil services or as judges and also creating part time work, flexi working and other benefits. This will not only create bias against deserving male candidates but also ensure that men get paid less for doing more hard work. The unemployment and under employment of Indian males will increase and only incompetent govt. sponsored and funded women will acquire positions leading to disaster in every possible areas. While the intelligent men will be shunned by the system, the incompetent women will run the govt. and judiciary. This is clear signal of demise of Indian society in the long run.
- If the above cruelty against Indian men was not enough, this policy also talks about creating discrimination against differently able males by ensuring that all provision of The Persons with Disabilities ACT, 1995 will be pro women. This is not very difficult for men like me to understand what your plan is to create some biased benefits for women in future citing Article 15(3) of constitution. So in future your hateful policies may be as cruel as giving less disabled women more benefits, financial help or reservation than more disabled males. We have understood your hypocrisy by now and can understand how much hatred you are trying to generate through this policy. Even differently able men are not spared from your cruel intentions. Really, what else we men can expect from such an incompetent administrator who is ready to create more such incompetence in different fields.
- What the policy states under enabling environment Clause 5.VI is pure tyranny and not anything else. Employing/encouraging more women in media and ensuring ‘gender – sensitive’ language in media is the biggest dictatorship I have ever seen. Even though you have used it in polished language let me tell you that we understand that this policy basically wants to feminize the media and create more heroes like Rohtak Sister, Jasleen Kaur or Nisha Sharma. We have seen enough of women group’s hypocrisy of making women criminals as gods and such attempts of feminizing media is only aimed at that.
- If crippling media was not enough and if the CJI crying openly for more judges didn’t send enough panic alarms to the government, let me tell you that your plan to cripple judiciary more in the name of “Gender Sensitivity” training to police, judges, lawyers and law schools only gives a signal to a man like me that now justice to men will be completely denied and government is openly forcing men to commit more crimes. And yes even though many women may not like this way to empowerment by giving them all benefits depriving men and boys they will not speak up against these creation of social parasites. What your policies are aimed at creating is making the line between capable women and incapable women very thin. So even really capable women will lose value because of these policies and no one will know who was really pampered by the government and who is not. Result will be a disaster as all women will be seen as parasites and there will be no credit given to women who will sweat it out without any reservation. Because the social bias thus created for them will always eliminate some more deserving boys to create the rosy future for less deserving women.
Hope the above details was enough for you to understand (if you can without any assistance) why Indian men like me do not endorse such tyrannical policy. Empowerment and equal rights do not mean you will deprive other sections of the population. We are really ashamed to have a dictatorship and open abuse of constitution under your ministry. If this stunt was to show importance of your ministry in India, let me tell you that it will create anarchy in India in future and history will never forgive you for that.