Men’s Rights today have many die hard supporters and activists. Most of them work out of their compassion rather than any monetary benefits. Indian men’s rights movement has recently achieved new heights with its activists winning the battle with feminists in different scenarios.
But still some people do not get enough motivation to continue their fight for men’s rights. Some do not join men’s rights while some discontinue. The time has come to understand what makes a die hard activist of men’s rights. What do they think is awesome to fight for men’s rights?
Tell us about some of your most memorable experiences in men’s rights –
You can also tell us your reasons why fighting for men’s rights is awesome in the comment section.
- I’m loving it
I got life time job to die piecefully.
I got so many fighters friends.
Nothing else i want.
- I had to make a mock presentation on any topic in a training programme, I made it on men’s rights. There was quite a furore in the audience. The trainer was a lady, she tried to give a difficult time to me in Q&A…but hornets nest had been stirred. At the end she said , she would take the presentation with her.
- My most memorable experience is after one of the victim won the case, the tears of joy totally telling the relief was something that made me happy. All the efforts were successful.
- I have spent many day with other accussed in jail , it was an opportunity to express and understand the pain , my youth and good age of earning was seriously damaged that day my day be gained always rest less.
- In today’s world when we talk about equality, it is so surprising that even now our archaic Indian laws still go for gender biased laws. Even the Supreme Court has passed numerous judgements clearly stating that these laws are being misused and is a legal terrorism. It is the need of the hour for India to emerge as developed nation with equal rights for both genders.
- Early days yet as we are just beginning to face the brunt of gender biased laws impressed with those who give advice simply to help another human being and not for any reward.
- Let’s fight together
- My most memorable experience is online .Getting to know the larger hidden agenda behind increasing misandry, and getting to read www.angryharry.com.
- Feminism is a nasty conspiracy in name of equality among genders. It is a plot to destroy the basic fabric of society. The most memorable experience is when I faced troll for my article on Marital Rape which was prinmted in Voice for men. I realised how deep the conspiracy was.
- The intentions of a set of women in society is just hating men and this got exposed to me. By kicking up issues of safety etc, these women are slowly trying to take control of men’s lives in it’s totality so that men can be subjugated and enslaved.
- Nobody else can understand my pain and goals !
I feel very peaceful helping Men everyday !
I am doing my bit so that my son can live more peacefully and not hurt just because he happened to be a male !
- During one event Amnesty International was spreading misandry. I busted their lies and they did not have anything to say. Due to our campaign Amnesty’s paid campaign was a flop show.