In a recent spike in cases reported to this website by individuals, it is found that many foreign nationals or green card holders are being extorted by Indian brides. Some of these women are so-called innocent divorcees and some are first timers (as reported). In almost all cases it is found that the bride belonged to well-to-do families and was beautiful from outside. Many of these women were well educated and working in good positions in corporate.
The incidents reported to us included women in a romantic relationship with foreign nationals suddenly marrying Indian grooms even without any notice, some deserting their husbands and selling of cars etc in foreign lands and returning to India without informing their husbands etc.
In some cases, it is also found that some women who got married without any notice still wanted to maintain a relationship with their foreign boyfriends. In one case, the woman broke the relation got married to an Indian merchant navy guy, got divorced in two years, again got married to a wealthy doctor who left her even quicker and didn’t even want to come back to see their child. The case details revealed that the child might be her illicit child. All through these marriages she maintained contact with her US boyfriend and wanted to come back to him after two broken marriages.
In all such cases, it is found that the girl blamed either the groom or her own parents for her miseries. In some cases, it is also found that the girl married a foreigner in India and filled all possible criminal cases including POCSO (Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act).
In most of the cases, these brides were found to be Malayalis (from Kerala).
Even though it is not possible to tell what is going on inside one’s head, and since foreign nationals don’t understand Indian culture they overlook many signs of cruelty as a cultural gap. Ignorance of reality of Indian society and thinking of women in India being most oppressed under patriarchy is another reason foreign nationals fall prey to such unscrupulous women easily.
Even though there are warnings issued by various foreign govts against marriage in India, very often foreign men get attracted to Indian beauty. Here are some of the tips that one can follow to judge an Indian girl –
- Don’t fall for her easily. Let her win you.
- Even if you are madly in love with her, don’t show. Let her be jealous of other women around you.
- Don’t start pampering her from day one to win the competition from other guys around her. Let her notice you in a normal way.
- Expect her to pay your bills or win your confidence each time you pay her bills. Let her know that it was special every time you paid her bill.
- Know if she had a mother controlled family and childhood. Meet her family members to understand what happens inside.
- Look for cues of how she tells lies to others in front of you. Those cues will help you catch her lies easily.
- See her opinion about her own family members. Most often cruel women blame everyone around them for all their miseries.
- See how many divorcees in her family. Avoid single mother children.
- Check if she or her family is in hurry about marriage.
- ‘Contact me’ on this website with your case details if you need any help. Remember, never come to India to take her back. You may never return to your country.
Remember, no amount of caution can save you if you are with the wrong woman. It is advisable to avoid all Indian divorcees or any Indian girl if you are highly placed foreigner in India.
Hope this helps. It is found that foreigners from US, UK, Canada, and Sweden are worst affected.
Best of luck.
Tell us your story
Readers’ speak out
Comment: the US in 2005., Canada even today, Australia even today has advisories to their citizens for traveling to India. Advisory – to beware of False cases in India.
Shinning India has whining International travelers. Still, the Indian government is fueling feminism.
Not long, soon all countries will stop sending tourists to India.
If you like articles on this site please like and share and follow this blog to get my articles delivered directly to your inbox.